My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Sunday, May 16, 2010

African Wii

Thanks to the many marches and struggles of our civil rights leaders and supporters from the 60's, I was able to walk in to Gamestop today, unprotested..... And cop a BLACK man's Wii. Now, I know what you people are saying. Its just a color. No people, it's our color, it's a culture. This is our Wii. This is the MLK, Thurgood Marshall, Malcolm X, Muhammod Ali Wii. If you're a lost brotha or sista who went out and copped a cotton color Wii, I'mma need you to ebay, craigslist, or pawn that Uncle Tom system, and get this new Black Dynamite Wii. I'M JUST JOKING! Black is sexy though!






No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.