My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, May 17, 2010

Bacon IS good for me!

"She's acting like she's the queen and we're the sorry people." Classic Wife Swap video clip that gets me through the day when I have nothing to do but count ceiling tiles(by the way I've counted about 33 in my area). Does the dad really let this little bowel shaped hair cut 4 ft. queen talk to guest in his (wife's) house hold like this. See people, even when children have a father figure around, they can still have the posture of a little tea cup. I wonder what size dress his pops wears, cause from the looks of it, moms is wearing the pants in this family and she's the role model for both genders.

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.