My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lil Wayne and Drake's Young Money Reunion


I don't even know what to say about this pictures. All I know is that Wayne just got out the pen. Drake is a Simp-Savant. Wayne is part of the tight-pants-for-girls-n-guys movement. Drake is all about Duck Face in his photos; especially those with Nicki Minaj. I know sometimes the camera can catch you a bit out of character. And. Well. Ugh? Ya know. And then. So there you have it. #ThatisAll

Not its not.......!


No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.