My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, May 9, 2011

IAMDONALD Tour: Donald Glover & Childish Gambino Performing...


I just got back from one of the illest concerts/comedy shows I've ever seen. This man pulled out all the stops to make this a very memorable show. Not only did he have some sketch comedy playing on a projector screen, he did about 15 minutes of great stand up and about an hour of GREAT music. The Gambino band was off the chain and Donald's energy and vibe with the crowd shows just how strong an influence his music has become. There were people there who knew every damn word, of EVERY DAMN SONG! That's a damn fan! I didn't even know Generation Lost made those anymore..... Freaks N GeekS!





































8 comments:

Gabrielle said...

WOW. You were super speedy at putting this up. Went to the IAMDONALD show in Houston last week. Still suffering from that terrible post-concert depression. It was incredible. I wanna see him again!!

Big Simba said...

I definitely feel your pain. I go to concerts all the time and this was definitely one of the BEST I've ever been to! No long wait, no LAME ASS OPENING ACTS!... Donald Glover and Childish Gambino are nothing but the truth!!!!!

And yes, I stayed up and went through 323 pics to get the best I could, cause I'm still amp'd from the show!! lol

Gabrielle said...

Such a great high. Thanks so much for posting all of it :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I was standing behind you and got some good pics, but you had a much nicer camera!

swaggmeout said...

I believe that this was the dopest concert that i ever went to in my short life. This truly shitetd on that Travis porter concert that i was dragged to

Big Simba said...

Squeezingmymindgrapes were you the guy that asked me to let the lil chicks get closer? Those little chicks were jamming!! Where can I see the pics you got? Man I had like 350 pictures, and it was all worth it. Like you said, AWESOME! concert.

Big Simba said...

Vancebrinkley09,

I'm glad you enjoyed the show! I go to alot of concerts all year long, and I have to say that Donald and his band deserves all the love they were getting from fans at that show! He's a very gifted artists...

LadyShonuga said...

omg! he's wearing the circus du freaks shirt!!!! :)
http://www.facebook.com/circusdufreaks
http://www.facebook.com/circusdufreaks
http://www.facebook.com/circusdufreaks

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.