My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Co$$ "Through the Flames ft. Blu (Prod. BEATNICK DEE)



I don't know who did the beat on this, but its pretty dayum smooth.   S/O to BEATNICK Dee for laying this smooth ass cut for Co$$ and Blu to spit on. Co$$ kinda sounds like he's a Pac fan in some parts of the verse but all and all, I'm feeling it.  And ofcourse Blu just

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol *add

Big Simba said...

I can definitely add that for you. Nice job on that beat. Like I said, its smooth..

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.