My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Top 10 of 2010 [Rap Edition]: #8 Reflection Eternal ( Talib Kweli & Hi-Tek) "Revolutions Per Minute"


Yes! I am one of those people who hoped, and prayed, and begged, and cried for another Reflection Eternal project. I just felt like Talib wasn't Talib without Hi-Tek. So when I finally got my hands on this tape, I dayum near excited myself into a coma. The albums is dayum near flawless except for one awfully placed tracks with a female pop/soul singer who Shines in the UK and shall not be named. Lifting off was undeniably one of my top 5 tracks of 2010. With other tracks like Just Begone, In the Red, City Playgrounds, In This World, Get Loose, and So Good, this album is easily a top 10 drop of 2010! Get loose, Yeah Right!

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.