My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Friday, February 25, 2011

Donald Glover from Community Spitting

Freaks and Geeks from Donald Glover on Vimeo.



The entire Where's my 40 acres crew loves Community. While doing stand up comedy, seems like Donald also like to spit a bit. Im not gonna lie, I like this. He could definitely replace some of the jokes from the new freshman 2011 cover....

2 comments:

mario said...

Nice video! Wonder when next mixtape is coming out.

Big Simba said...

I hope its coming out soon, but either way.. I got tix for his IAmDONALD tour so i'm good ova hea!

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.