My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, June 6, 2011

Lil Mama-Gaga... Who is this fool, Lil Cleopatra-Mama now?

I'll be upfront about this.  I'm not at all a fan of Lil Mama.  I don't even understand why she is still relevant.  What exactly does she do?  She had what, one hit song back in God-Knows-When and it topped the charts at number Who-Gives-A-Damn.  So why is she constantly doing shit like this for attention.  We need to ban all yesmen and yeswomen.  I think Lil Mama is cute, in a T-Rexy, Reptilian sort of way. 


But it never ceases to amaze how much effort she puts into some of the ridiculous crap she puts on.  If you're a fan of ABDC, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  Her advice on the show is just as good as her get up-- more like please get up and go try again.  Just check the doo!  If it looks bad, her advice is going to be even worse.  She looks ridiculous.  She looks like she was planning to run up on stage during Gaga's performance and strike a pose.  Isn't that what all celebrities do at music awards shows when then really just "feel in the moment".  She needs to go take that I-snuck-this-wig-out-the-house-so-my-momma-wouldn't-stop-me hair pieceOFSHIT back to the Asian bootifull-of-it salon.


Look At this Fool's Make up...Looking like she got Jurassic Make-up on





No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.