My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, June 13, 2011

New! Big Sean "Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay" ft. Kanye West & Roscoe Dash

Hol up, Hol up, Hol up, Hol up, Hol up!
*straight face*
Are these dudes serious? NO seriously, is this song on the album? I constantly hear dudes riding for BS, yea that's what I'ma call his ass from now on, and I have yet to figure out, nigga! the fuck WHY!?  This is just another track to add to my "wasted KBs of 2011" track list. For whom in the name of dirty black ass black necks with untamed kitchens is this music SIR!?  In the name of Ms. Florida No-Neck Evans, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!! There is no way in the 7th Dimension of hell, that these fools made this song off the inspirations of Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay!  






Maybe just Chardonnay, and I don't mean that shit on the shelves or that chick from Love of Ray J. Marvin needs to rise up from the grave, go get the gun that his daddy shot him with like Gator, and Go HAM up in they studio. I ain't saying he needs to shoot them, but he needs to do something to wake these dudes up. BS sounds like he making music for niggas with cornrows and 211.

 They need to rename this shit, Udonis Haslem and Steel Reserve.

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.