My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

J Cole Finally Gets Someone Else to Sing his Hooks on "Can't Get Enough"

You can call me whatever you like, except a liar. I'm 100% positive that whom ever is managing J Cole, listens to our podcast. Every piece of criticism I had for this guy's music seems to have been taking into consideration for all his current ventures. The VidBlog, that was me. And now, the "Get a Singer For your Hooks", is all because of me. No reason to thank me. My advise is free. Next time I should specify WHICH singers J Cole should use. This is clearly some ole Lets-Get-The-Young-Yamps-Involved PR decision. All Tragedy Songz's going to do and cum on the hook and Whine us to death.

J Cole ft. Trey Songz - Can't Get Enough



The Verdict:  The hate in me is strong, but not strong enough to sh*t on this song.  Man, I'm telling you, this is ALL ME BABY!  I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.  Lets start with the beat, which is produced by Brian Kidd.  Who is that?  He's some producer that according to Cole,
“There’s a producer,” he says. “Brian Kidd—who lives in Atlanta on a fuckin’ hill. He played me some of the most incredible beats I’ve ever heard,” Cole
is a beast.  Well, he is!  The sample is very fresh and lively.  Its a nice little summer cruising which your friends song.  Lyrically, its lacking.  But who cares, its obviously a single.  Jay-z must be mentoring the kids now *pats self on the back*.  Cole is doing the usual Girl-I-Can-F*ck-You-Righter-Than-The-Best flow.  Now, about Trey Songz.  ........Is he actually on the song?  I didn't here any struggle yodeling.  I didn't hear a tear falling in the back ground and landing on some girl's clitoris.  There was none of that.  I applaud Tremaine for having some self control and actually adding something I enjoyed hearing to this song.  The song is nothing great, but ITS A KEEPER. 


LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.