My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Friday, July 22, 2011

Watch The Throne Documentary... [VIDEO]


Directed by Robert Lopuski


I'll tell you this much, Jay-Z and Kanye West know exactly how to promote this album. Even if the first two leaks from it (H.A.M. may not make the final cut) weren't that great, people have every reason to be hyped about this album. All of the reviews from the listening party have been very positive and people love the random BTS pictures and commentary from other artists like Cyhi. And now, we have this documentary. I just got to keep telling myself, *I WILL NOT BE FOOLED*...*I WILL NOT BE SUCKERED*.


LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.