My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Friday, August 19, 2011

Smash'Em: Jennifer Lawrence 'Mystique from Xmen:1st Class'


Okay, I was sitting at work listening to the Spoiled Reviews Podcast that I'm a part of with @Insanityreport @Rodimusprime @Saydatagain @H2oKev and special guest host @JaxxtheRapper. Half way through the review (where I tend to play the fool and say off the wall shit that sometimes I DO believe) I said that Mystique was sexy. I distinctively remembered her thighs being thick and sexy and her creamy skin being a bit tasteful on the Imax screen.



I usually dont fawn over milky girls but I did during the show as I am now. And honestly, after seeing these pictures of her, I STAND BY IT. Kris (@insanityreport) and Jaxx (@jaxxtherapper) instantly shot her down and said she was not hot. Maybe to them she's not, but to me, these pictures stand strong as proof in my favor.


What do you guys think.  Is she ugly?



LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.