My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wm40A: Ep.98 "Filthy Rich Off Being A B*tch" pt.2

Follow Us on Twitter:
@PhenomBlak 
@MsMusicLover 
@SilentXMedia 
Guest: @Rodimusprime




Got Some Stuff to Discuss? Hit Us Up: Wheresmy40acres@gmail.com


Topics:
- Continuing The Secret
- Soft Rappers Rule The World
- No K.R.I.T. on the Radio?
- Ain't No Good Music...smh
- Can TM103 Save Jeezy
- The Game Needs to Stop Playing
- Parody Wack Rappers
- Guess The Punchline

Featured Tracks:
  1. Intro: Techn9ne & Andre 3000 - Interlude CIV
  2. Blu - What if I
  3. Jay Rock - All I Know
  4. Game - Drug Test
  5. Bubba Sparxxx - She Tried
  6. Outro: Killer Mike - That's Life 2


LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!

1 comment:

Philly2AZ said...

Y'all did the thing with this podcast! It felt like I was right with y'all in the studio; y'all connected with the audience (at least me) on every level! Thanks and keep doing what y'all do...

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.