My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ANOTHER LISTENING PARTY!... B.o.B "Strange Clouds" [VIDEO]

Man, what the hell is up with all the damn listening parties that I didn't manage to get into! I didn't even know these were going down. Oh well, atleast some got some footage. Here's the kid Bobby Ray debuting for the lucky few his sophmore lp Strange Clouds. I honestly don't know what to expect from this album. I just hope its more Bobby Ray and less B.o.B., ya dig?



LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.