My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New! Freddie Gibbs - Let ‘Em Burn

New Gibbs??!?? I hear a lot of different sounding sh*t from Freddie so I never know what to expect. The beat here starts off a lil uhhhhh-ehhhh, but once it actually drops it sounds way more tolerable. I've definitely heard better stuff from Freddie but his flow on this is just nice, so its good enough to bump!


"B*tch niggas can't stand me cause I won't live on my knees..."




LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.