My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, October 24, 2011

Big K.R.I.T. Talks About The Roots Single, Freestyle Battling, And Almost Being Drafted.. [VIDEO]


Big K.R.I.T. & DJ Wally Sparks

Finally! Momma I made it! After about 4 months of being in the right places at the wrong damn time, I managed to be in the perfect place at the perfect time today. Plus, Wally Sparks actually knows who I am now when I say "Yo Wally what's up!".

I just got back from the Red Bull EmSee freestyle challenge a while ago. IT WAS FREE, SORRY YOU MISSED IT! They had a real EmSee Battle and Devin the Dude, Bun B, Big K.R.I.T., and Joe Budden were the judges. Before he got to critiquing MC's I got a chance to talk to Krit about his listening session in NY, being the only feature on The Roots new album, what he looks for in a freestyle battle, and how he almost got drafted to a baseball team while out in Cali. ENJOY!



LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.