My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

InDaStu w/ Method Man Working on "Crystal Meth" & "Cliff"s Notes" [VIDEO]

Meth in the studio doing what he does best, making music. I haven't always been an Method Man album fan. I use to be a die heard Method Man verse fan. Any song with someone else that features Meth, I was all over it. But once I actually sat down and started listening to his projects, I was a little dissappointed, except for his joint collabs with Redman. Its a new era in Hip Hop though, so I'm definitely looking forward to hearing these two projects VERY SOON!




LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.