My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New! Lloyd Banks - Make It Stack

Banks is back! Last time we officially heard from Banks was late last year. Since then, he's made some appearances here and there. Most recently he appeared on Styles P. "Master of Ceremonies" album (go cop that). This time we get what's possibly his first single off his upcoming project Cold Corner 2. I got to say, I like it. I like the mellow uptempo feel of the beat and Bank's new tone of raspy flow definitely adds something of quality.
"Sleep is the cousin of death, you might as well pick yo urn"




LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.