My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, December 22, 2011

40Cast! Ep.133 "Common Sees The Bitch in Drake" pt. 1 of 2




Guest: @Rodimusprime #TBGWT

Topics:
- Niggas in Paris on a Train
- Blueprint2 coulda been classic
- Sway & Common In The Morning
- Lonnie vs. Aubrey
- Lonnie vs Ice Cube
- Beiber Spitting Wack Shit
- Danny Brown hates Mac Miller
- Gamefly Rap Fans
- Don't Disrespect The Roots

Featured Tracks:
  1. Intro: Jay-z & Kanye West - The Bounce
  2. Tanya Morgan - Rock The Bells
  3. Blu & Exile - O Heaven
  4. Jay-z - Addicted To The Game
  5. Janelle Monae - Lettin Go
  6. Common - Blue Sky
  7. Kid Cudi - T.G.I.F.

LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

2 comments:

J.C. said...

Great 1st half. The list of Blueprint 2 leftovers is ridiculous. On my iTunes I have:
H.O.V.A. (no dj version of the track off DJ Envy's album), Early this morning (crazy), Don't You Know (With the 3rd verse dissing Nas tacked on: http://limelinx.com/files/88520200b12631e37a4b58c079701bd9), I hear people talking, addicted to the game, show you how, murda marcyville and the back from France freestyles (this was a hype session w/ Angie Martinez and the start of the Roc breakup IMO.)

J.C. said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-aqlsrjxa4&feature=youtube_gdata_player - Back from France freestyle. This had me hype for BP2 .
"You thought Summer Jam was starrin' you, It was starrin' me.
Even in my absence my presence is felt
I gotta tell you I'm the king dog if nothin' else
I'm on another continent you still ain't content
I'm in the Mediterranean you still ain't been
Explain to me why I wanna be you again
You on the radio cryin' I'm learnin' to swim"

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.