My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

TNS: Soul Khan "Pursunce" [Bandcamp] NODworthy

TheNodSessions(TNS) - the cyber journey of one man sent on a medolical destiny to find Nod-worthy music from underground, independent, $5 artists.

Thank God for Bandcamp. I was being extra foolish this morning and left my one and only important someone at home on the table.....MY PHONE! Whoduhthot having to pull off a 10 hour work day without your trusty sidekick (not to be confused with an actual wackassfuk Side Kick) would feel like death stepping on your fresh pair of XI's..ohh-ver..and ohh-ver again. Then I realized my job makes no effort to block Bandcamp. HALLELUJAH! Bandcamp is a playground of tunes for UGHH heads. While there, I stumbled across this diamond in the rough.  This album is fiyah!  Shout Out to Soul Khan for killin it in 6 songs or less... 


*Stike me down! Strike Me Down*




LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.