My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

KIDZ IN THE HALL - I SWEAR [VIDEO] #Occasion

I can't lie, these are how I expect my videos will look once I start randomly shooing stuff around them DC streets.  Kidz in the Hall continuing into the new year with visuals for "I Swear", much needed.  Dope track, dope group, dope project, DUCK DOWN!

Is it just me or does Jabari kind of sound like Smoke Dza. Their voices have the same pitch and tone when rapping.

"Some of these rappers out here definitely over-booked"





LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.