My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OFWGKTA: The Internet - Fastlane [VIDEO]

Ok, this video has NOTHING to do with the song. I like that. I don't know how much Natural Born Killers and Pulp Fiction Director Matt Alonzo and concept creators Matt Martin and Syd were watching, but either way, this video is crazy. The song is smooth as shet though, so it really does create this great dynamic. Personally I have to listen to the song separately from this video to develop more of an appreciation for it. The video left me a bit stupefied.

PurpleNakedLadies.com




LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.