My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

JON CONNOR "THE BLUE ALBUM: BEST IN THE WORLD SERIES" [MIXTAPE]

The Valentine's Day mixtapes just keep on coming. If there's any artist you need to be looking out for at SXSW and throughout the rest of the year 2012, its Jon Conner. I've had the opportunity to meet this young emcee and he's just so humble. He's all about doing this music and making his mark. I feel like he and Big K.R.I.T. are competing to see who can be featured on the most tracks before breaking through into mainstream success. I've already read comments about this being a knockoff of Jay-z's TheBlueprint -- those stupid ass people are stupid. ass. people.

Click Cover To Download



LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.