My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-Day Series | DumbFoundDead "Love EveryDay: Songs for 2.14 & The Rest of the Year" [EP]

I been on my Bandcamping all day today -- bandcamping - searching bandcamp for new music cause every blog posts the same f*cking songs all damn day. While coasting the hip-hop wave of features being recommended to me I came across this EP. I've never heard of these guys, but what's that got to do with the price of dog meat on a Korean Street Cart? This EP is dope. The first song opens up with a smooth, mellow, jazzy beat mixed in with a Common Sample from The Light. The MC kind of sounds like he could be the 4th member of Pac Div. Definitely check this out, play it for your girl and give her chocolates, fuckaring.





LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.