My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Benjamin Starr ft Stella Rae - "Slow Dance With The Devil" (Prod. by Joel Brown)



Damn, Ben just keeps flooding my inbox with fiyah! Out of all the new material I've heard from his upcoming album, Guns & Roses, this is definitely my favorite. His manager sent WM40A a rough version of "Slow Dance With The Devil" a few weeks ago and it took everything in my soul NOT to play it on the Podcast. The jazzy lounge feel, along with the piano melody and the beautiful vocals of Stella Rae is beyond perfection. S/o to Joel Brown for the laid back, bluesy production and to Stella Rae for lending her vocals. Definitely have to find out more about Joel and Stella...






LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.