My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New! Wordsworth - Knock On My Door (Prod. by Erv Ford)



Every time Wordsworth sends me a new track from his upcoming album,    , I'm reminded why I do started the podcast and blog.  By the way, we're looking for new bloggers!  Email us at wheresmy40acres@gmail.com.  Back to this track.  Wordsworth is easily one of the best and most vivid story tellers in Hip-Hop.  Songs like 12 Months, put him a class all by himself and it's nice to see that with this new material, he hasn't forgotten what made him a household name amongst Hip-Hop heads back in 2004 with Mirror Music.





LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.