My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast - Ep.165 "The Infamous Mobb Deep Twitter Beef" pt.1



Topics:

The Curious Case Of Sweet Brown | Too Fat To Swing | Ass Makes The Panties | Drake's Bra Collection | Drake Aaliyah Collaboration | Jadakiss The Fade | Rappers With French Tips | Havoc Gets Exposed | The Tape Is Real | Pax

Hosts: @PhenomBlak @MsMusicLover @TwanBurgandy @SilentXmedia

Send Questions To: wheresmy40acres@gmail.com





Feat. Tracks:
Intro: Anthm - Payback rap
Mickey Factz - Heart3
Black Keys - Sister
Blu ft. Co$$ - Still Up All Night
Black Eyeds Peas - Say Goodbye
Outro: Sleepy Brown - My, My baby, and My Cadillac

LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.