My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast - Ep.166 "John Legend Is The Freeway Of Rnb" pt.2



Topics:

Pax East | It's a hate Crime | Grow Some Balls | The Talk, Talk | IWSBs | What Is Affirmative Action | Too Many Black To Be Safe | Beefing Wit The Chat Room | Instrumental Submissions | Cold Blooded Criticisms | Thank You John Legend

Hosts: @PhenomBlak @MsMusicLover @TwanBurgandy @SilentXmedia

Send Questions To: wheresmy40acres@gmail.com





Feat. Tracks:
Intro: Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up
Skyzoo - My Interpretation
Royce Da 5'9 - Let's Grow
Styles P. - We Thugs My Niggas
Alchemist - Flashlight
Mobb Deep - Throw Ya Hands In The Air
Outro: Sleepy Brown - My, My baby, and My Cadillac

LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.