My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Friday, May 4, 2012

Ab-Soul Performs "Pineal Gland" In Baltimore [VIDEO]


Ab-Soul And Schoolboy Q hit up SoundStage in Baltimore last night for what I heard was a dope ass show.  The Bmore crowd can be a bit finicky at times.  I remember dudes trying to test Freddie Gibbs at a K.R.I.T. show.  That's didn't go so well for the testers.  I didn't get a chance to see Ab-Soul perform this live in DC, so it's nice to finally get to set him in action on stage.  TDE!  #WeAllWeNeed.  Shout out to @HipHopStrictly and @Getemlifted09 for the footage..


No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.