My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, May 14, 2012

New! Rick Ross ft. Usher - Touch'N You

It's been about a week or two sense the MMG Press Conference to announces release dates and signings that we all would have rather seen in a 2 min trailer.....instead of a 2 hr conference.  Either way, Rozay is making sure to follow through by releasing this new song off of God Forgives, I Don't featuring Usher.\
 
I honestly don't know how I feel about the track.  It's not bad, but it didn't blow me away either.  Damn, Usher sounds a lost different than I last remember.

I'm still waiting on that Maybach Music 4.  We all know it's coming and we all know it'll be classic!





No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.