My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, May 14, 2012

Wm40A Spotify Recommendations Playlist

While messing around on spotify, I started thinking "Wouldn't it be cool to have the playlist on out website for listeners. I felt like a hurt genius. Because I just knew that spotify hadn't thought of that. Well, I was 100% WRONG! The are so awesome, that they realized their awesomeness would need to be embedded on websites that wanted to share their playlists with the world. He's the first of MANY playlists to come. I'm even going to start following some listeners on spotify and have a playlist of the month!

So, if you want a chance to have your playlist posted on the site, send me your spotify username to WHERESMY40ACRES@GMAIL.COM so I can follow you?

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.