My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, June 7, 2012

4UMF | Bobby Brown Answers The One Question No One Asked




( 4UMF NEWS ) Bobby Brown Answers The One Question No One Asked:
It’s been over 14 years since Bobby Brown has put out any solo music but he is back with a brand new album. It has been a labor of love in the makings for over six years and now Brown is proud to present The Masterpiece.

4UMF had the opportunity to talk with the R&B singer who opened up about his new album, the process of making it, who he worked with and the meaning behind the title of The Masterpiece. The R&B singer has been on a grueling schedule touring with New Edition while on the promotion trail.


“I love performing with the guys now and I love doing my solo stuff also,” says Brown. “Performing is just in my blood; that’s it’s what I do. I love the stage. I love performing live to get that immediate reaction from people because they’ll let you know. If you suck, you suck. If you can hold your own, you can hold your own. Apparently I’ve been able to hold my own for years now.”

For his fifth album, Brown teams up with fellow New Edition members Ralph Tresvant and Johnny Gill. The Masterpiece also includes a special feature with his son, Bobby Brown, Jr.

“My son is on a song called ‘Star Maker,’ ” Brown says. “I’ve been working with my boys for a long time, Landon and Little Bobby. I try to keep them focused and if they really want to do this then this is what they have to do, work on their craft.”

Brown, a Boston native, also made a prediction about tonight’s game six of the Eastern Conference finals with the Miami Heat against the Boston Celtics:

“Oh, we gonna win tonight. It’s a wrap. We got this in the bag!”
Listen as Bobby Brown answers the one question no one asked.
Check out the full interview with Bobby Brown:

The Masterpiece is available on iTunes now!

CHECK OUT THE INTERVIEW &VIDEO FOR BOBBY'S NEW VID

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.