My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Movie Trailer: Django Unchained (Starring Jamie Foxx, Kerry Washington, & Leonardo Dicaprio)


Even though I really wanted to see Will Smith take on this role, Jamie Foxx is not a bad choice either. I think they made the trailer this way to make light of how f*cked up this film really is. It's about a slave trying to find his sold off wife and family. The trailer gives it this sort of dark comedy fun loving film feel. I know how Quentin Tarentino films usually turn out. I'm pretty sure this film won't be any different. Some comedy, yes. More Dark, definitely. Can't wait for Xmas!

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.