My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Raphead | Interview: @RapHead Catches up with Bizzy Bone of Legendary Group Bone Thugz-N-Harmony [Video]



RapHead.com - First let me apologize for the quality of video. This interview was unexpected and I had to use the quickest thing I could get my hands on. I got this on Bizzy while out in Los Angeles, CA. MTV had just left the studio for a piece they were doing on the infamous "Bishop Don Won". I wanted to catch up with Bizzy due to the fact that he has gone through a major transition since being back on East 1999 in Cleveland, OH. We have heard so many different things about Bizzy and what he has been through so it was cool to finally get to sit down and ask him directly how he has been doing and where his mind state is.






You can tell that he still had that hunger for more in him, but at the same time it felt like he has found a place within' himself that gives him comfort no matter what the circumstances are. That place I believe his discovery of God has got him through alot of things that your reading about and have read about online. I found that even through it all Bizzy and Bone Thugz still have a huge following of fans who will support them for forever and a day. It was cool to see the reaction of people on other 3rd party sites and comments wanting more BONE!!


S/O to RapHead Member "Alma" for reaching out to me while out in L.A. and helping to make things happen with Bizzy Bone! This was a true example of how powerful the RapHead Community Members actually are. Follow Alma on Twitter and visit her page here on RapHead http://raphead.com/profile/AlmaDiaz

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.