My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Corinne Bailey Rae @ 9:30 Club LIVE


If you missed the Little Brother show this past Friday, that's probably because you attended the Corinne Bailey Rae show and just couldn't do another concert the next night. Most people ain't built like me, so its understandable. I won't put you down by saying you're not a real fan of LB. But I digress, if you didn't attend the CBR show, here's a some footage I found on my camera while chilling front row with my g/f.

** I would like to apologize for any annoyance in my video. There was this loud ass, off key, screaming for no reason fugly ass chick trying to get Corinne's attention. I would just like to say.. B*TCH SHE DON'T KNOW YOU.. STOP ACTING BRAND NEW!!.. That is all**

Here are some pictures:










No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.