My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Little Brother @ Black Cat 5/14


It's LB Nigguh!
Good opening acts with Joe Scudda, Jozeemo, and Truck North(oh yea.. some chick named Zee from Philly.. she was aight...), but ain't nothing like the main event ya dig!. Little Brother is no exception to the rule. They put on a show. Phonte had two rules:
1. This is a party!
2. This is a party!
And that's exactly what it felt like. Rapper Big Pooh kept the crowd hype constantly dapping up front row fans with open palm hands stretched out to the heavens while Phonte got his groove on in the background. I think they should rename him Te-Boogey. Now, you gotta understand, I've been to 3 concerts in the last two weeks, my body weak nigguh.. I'm WEAK!.. But I still got down at this concert. When Phonte took my camera and recorded himself, it was definitely a memorable moment that made me appreciate the type of artists they are. Their separation will definitely be a sad moment in hip hop, but atleast I got to see em together one more time. Wish 9th woulda been there. Little Brother & 9th Wonder Yall!!

Here are some more pictures from the show, enjoy!





No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.