My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kelly Rowland "Bares All" on VIBE Cover




Phenom Blak: Why they lighten her chest tho! Flash? I'm just kidding, for real though, who did it? If dark and sexy had a taste! Her tone is a visual addiction and her face is that of a moonlit goddess! I'd like to study her breast, for scientific purposes of course. Why? Well, I'm pretty sure those temptatiously titillating titties defy gravity. I swear they're the color of Apache Tears and Ophan Grins.

BigTwan: Bump all that studying her breast, I just want them all in my face. Yall can say what you want about Beyonce, but she aint got NOTHING on Kelly. Just that natural beauty. Just make you wanna drip caramel on her and lick it off her chocolate body. Been loving Kelly since the start. She's my soul mate. We share the same bday. We are meant to be. Oh to be those hands..... But I got a girl. One that I'm not leaving cuz I love her. And she has a subscription to Vibe.........


LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.