My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Friday, July 29, 2011

Rah Digga Shows You How to be an MC on "Made MC"

Yoooooooooooo!  A little bit of this, a Little bit of that, UGH!  I swear Rah Digga came out of no where man.  Its was like she'd been excavating the Moon or something and decided, "I think I'mma do rap again.  I know I still got it in me!"  And she Does.  Not only is she everywhere in the game doing something.  She's also making the game do things for her.  I'm reading that she's making her Debut on Made following in the foot steps of fellow female MC Jean Grae.  As a matter of fact, this song seems to be influence by that experience.  But besides that, she dropped a new album not too long ago. PLUS, she got a Smartphone Battle Rap App.  The app is called Straight Spittin' and it allows you to audio battle rap people across the world or do written raps and actually build up a Rep through a ranking system that could ultimately get you a battle with a famed MC and maybe? a deal. What About this song though? Let's give a listen....  

"Made MC"


THEVERDICT:  For a person to step away from rap and come back as strong as Rah Digga is FEnomenal.  Not only has she been doing her own thing and making great business decisions, she's always helping new artists pave their own lanes.  Maybe you've heard of an up-n-coming artist named Rapsody?  Well if you haven't, just unfollow me now (oh wait this ain't twitter, my bad).  She did a song with Rapsody and 9th Wonder purely out of respect for Rapsody's mic skills.  Now that's Hip Hop!  However, is all that enough to make this song another step in the right direction for Rah on the mic....YES!  This track is dope.  Its got that old Rah Digga feel but it works in this era of rap.  She sounds the same but revamped with a new and smarter hunger.  The fact that she made a song about her experiences on MTV just makes me want to see this episode of MTV's Made that much more.  Keep doing your thing Ms. Digga, and we'll keep writing about you doing it!  IT'S A KEEPER!

 
LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.