My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wm40A: Ep.92 "The Formula to True Life" pt.3

Follow Us On Twitter:
@PhenomBlak
@Msmusiclover
@Silentxmedia
@Dannyswain
@thebrandi




Special Guest: Brandy (Comedian)

Topics:
  • - All True Life Episodes
  • - True Life Did You Know I was Black
  • - True Life DID you Know I am a Man
  • - True Life My Mom Stabbed Me
  • - True Life I'm a 10 He's a Loser
  • - True Life I Want to be UnGay
  • - True Life My Mom's a Pimp

Featured Tracks:
  1. Intro: Jay-Z - No Hook
  2. Los - Livin The Life
  3. Atmosphere - She's Enough
  4. Outro: The Throne - That's My Bitch

LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.