My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chelsea Lately Interviews T.I. About Prison [VIDEO]

Sh*t like this, is the reason rappers have no problem going to prison given the right PR team. T.I.'s PR team much sh*t diamonds and piss excellence because this man has turned to two served prison bids into some mass media coverage. Everybody wants a piece of him, even that dude that was in the showers trying to box. I just need Tip to drop something better than that last sh*t he dropped before he went in. Congrats man, you turned prison into money! Can't hate on that...



LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.