My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New! Mac Miller - Party On 5th Ave

Yehhhhhh.... I still haven't been hit with Mac Fever like the rest of the world seems to have been. I don't know what it is. I've heard plenty of songs from the kid, and its not that I think he's wack, it's just that I don't think about him at all. He IS one of the biggest new rap names out. Dude is everywhere. But honestly, I could care less. For all the Mac Fans though, here's a new cut from him. Again, not a bad song, "it's just not for me" - 9TH Wonder...






LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.