My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Friday, October 14, 2011

TheVerdict: Drake ft. Nicki Minaj - Make Me Proud

Drake is the man! *straight face* N*gga this ain't Rapradar.  Yall know I'm messing.  After reading that mangina monologue he did about Rihanna and watching True Blood over p*ssy, I'm sick of the soft sh*t...Baby Food!  So Flex was just dropping bombs all yesterday and this was one of them.  Drake and Nicki on a track reminds of a Salt n Pepper song.  Drake is Pepper.  Either way, the album with the most depressing cover i've ever seen has dropped another single and the fans will eat this sh*t up.  But me, I'm full, so if its good enough make I can make room.  I really don't know what to expect from this song.  I'm scared.  Let's go ahead and give a listen, so we can give The Verdict.



The Verdict: "I'm a Star, Sheriff's Badge"
 "I'm so, I'm so, I'm so I'm so, I'm so TIRED OF THE SH*T!  These little underwheliming ass songs that simple as rap fans teeth on for pleasure is killing my soul.  I heard alot of artist comment on Drake's ability to write a good song.  Man, the more sh*t I hear from him the more I think these n*ggas are still talking about So Far Gone and not any of the new sh*t he's dropping because they haven't heard it.  The only reason I could even attempted to justify why anyone would like this song is Onika's "singing" and part of her verse.  Drake on this sh*t rapping like he just got a Pap smear.  The beat is actually ok.  This song is for dumb hoes with assintha aire syndrome.  Yea, it'll work as a club song, but my gawd, this is the sh8t people are waiting to hear from one of the biggest drops of the year.  Man, if I ever heard a person spit some of the bars that these fools spit in this song, I'd walk around with a Jus'Kill Yo'self T-Shirt fo'life.
IT'S TRASH

LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.