My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, November 21, 2011

iwillhustle: Method Says He Hates WSHH, Bossip, & Wendy Williams...who doesn't?! [VIDEO]

I just don't understand how dudes from WSHH survive so well out here in these Hip Hop Streets. I called 9th an asshole for a move he made, I call everyone assholes, and how caught wind of it and I was like damn man, I ain't gone never be able to interview 9th again, luckily I fixed that issue, 9th cool peoples. That shit hurt a lil cause that's a legend in the game in my eyes, and the same goes for Method Man. You got Method Man basically calling dudes a hack for only showing sh*t to make a mockery of him and not giving him the props he deserves. I don't even understand why people would want to see the type of video Meth describes that WSHH posted of him. Smh.. but he' 110% right.


Rappers got to start calling folk out, hell 9th called me out and I'm nobody. So we definitely got to start calling out Bossip and World Star Hip Hop...who cares about Wendy Williams. Just imagine if that had been me with the camera, I would have been a little hurt that Meth wouldn't give me a few words just about the concert and how he was feeling because of some sh*t WSHH did to him. Now we all look bad in his eyes, ya know!



LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.