My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Friday, November 18, 2011

M.O.P. - Sparta (Prod. by Snowgoons) [VIDEO]

We just gone sit here and act like Nov. 22nd ain't about to be ridiculous on them fake ass Beats by Dre headphones 90 Percentuh you fools is rocking. Well, I'm here to tell ya that the album is fiyah. How do I know. I've heard it...all of it! Its dope, and its hard hitting. Its MOP doing what the f*ck they do...Word to Moses!










Directed by Gorilla Flix





LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.