My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, June 21, 2012

4umf | Traedonya – I’ll Give It 2 You Video

( 4UMF NEWS ) Traedonya – I’ll Give It 2 You Video:
The Bride of New Funk Hip Opera is back with another hit! Traedonya, building on the buzz that her previous songs garnered, drops ‘I’ll Give It 2 You,’ a definite club banger that can easily be heard in the clubs of New York, Miami, Vegas or St. Tropez.

Teaming up with DJ Prophit and Tam Tam for the remix, Traedonya serves up a catchy hit that will have you singing the hook long after the song ends.

‘I’ll Give It 2 You’ is the title track off of the Global Remix EP.

“I have already shot 4 music videos for the I’ll Give It 2 U Global Remix EP,” Traedonya says. “Each video is of a different genre, as I’ve always been about music that feels good and sounds good. For me personally, I feel that I can exhale. The last 2 years have been a whirlwind for me, on a personal level. I’m focused on my career and delivering the goods to my fans and the people that support me. There will be 3 new mixes also, to reboot and refresh the project.”
Without further ado, here is Traedonya’s ‘I’ll Give It 2 You’ DJ Prophit remix featuring Tam Tam:

‘I’ll Give It 2 You’ is burning up the radio waves and charts. Be sure to cop the single on iTunes.

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.