My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, April 2, 2012

Childish Gambino - Eat Your Vegetables

New Gambino Song. Seems to be causing some sort of a ruckus on twitter. Ofcourse the haters gone hate. People are not very pleased over the line "I'll die for my hood, Trayvon." Man, get over yourselves, this is what punchline rappers do. They have been doing it for years. As a matter of fact, it's the only way I could tell that rappers watch the news regularly.







LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.