My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Alicia Keys is Still Sexy W/ Cankles

I don't care what no one says. Alicia Keys is still sexy even though her knees don't know they are knees anymore. Even though she has no ankles but is wearing shoes that require ankles for their ankle straps, I WOULD STILL MARRY HER TODAY! All you fools talking about she looks disgusting are tripping. The chick you f*cking with right now don't have sh*t on Alicia!...

For real, Alicia Keys ain't worshippable now?

2 comments:

Frank said...

God added some motherhood pounds to 'licia's, but she's still fine as ever. Still a homewrecker though (that's another debate).

Yo, did you check out that Grantland article about the entire Tribe discography? Just wanted to know your thoughts, especially the last section.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6786941/tribe-called-quest

Big Simba said...

Naw I haven't checked it out yet. I will when I get a chance to.

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.