My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TheVerdict: Waka Flocka "Round Of Applause"....

Everyone knows I am NOT a fan of Waka Flocka (BURN NIGGA BURN, IN THE NAME OF SWEET BABY JESUS.. BURNNNN!).  But, we here at the Unbias-when-we-wanna-be Institute of Truth and Hip-Hop (UITH pronounced 'youth') that is Where's My 40 Acres have to talk about everything relevant in the game.  Sadly, this nomerin' misnomer ass nigga is relevant, still.  May the ghetto gods be so merciful in my favor.  In true rapper tradition, Waka has a tape dropping soon and this is one of the tracks from the album Triple F Life.  Its produced by one of @MsMusicLover's all-time favorite producers, Lex Luger.  I really hope this doesn't make me wish for the sacrificial death of my people.  Lawd knows it seems like we need it sometimes. 


Waka Flocka - Round Of Applause (Prod. by Lex Luger)


-Did this nigga really BURP in the opening of the song...smh..  Giving birth to a nigga that turns out like this should be a f*cking felony charge

TheVerdict: *Cocks back, POW!*.........Naw, I'm just playing.  Actually, the Earth must be spinning in reverse today because this song isn't that bad.  The beat actually serves its purpose of making a chick with heaux tendencies feel the Ambiance of Heaux (the strip club or my mama's basement).  I am not fooled.  Waka Flocka is club music, dumb music, dread shakers music, too-many-niggas-in-that-Windstar music, "Hey Jim look at those porch monkeys over there, lets arrest em" ass music.  The beat is really the only saving grace.  Waka Flocka sounds like someone hit em with a tranquilizer or maybe he's just reading his lyrics (lol, that nigga don't read).  Either way, he's sounds like a zombie with a job at the ship yard as a painter.  But, even with that said, the song is catchy.  So if there's a fatty near by, I suggest you start playing and watch the owner of that behind lose control. 
It's A Keeper!

LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!

1 comment:

Big Simba said...

I can already tell we're going to need a special retirement home for rappers like this.. So this niggas don't choke on his green jello and die..

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.