My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Adult Swim | Odd Future Loiter Squad Ep. 1 [VIDEO]

Yo, the commercial for this on adult swim has be rolling last week. I like when people aren't forced to do shit that isn't their cup of tea. Odd Future has been able to maintain a healthy dose of crazy, in every endeavor. Shout out to Adult Swim for noticing.



LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

1 comment:

Javann said...

"If you put your foot in my mouth, it's the end of the skit. I'm not playing no more dawg." LOL that was hilarious.

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.