My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

AZ - My N*ggas (Prod. by Buckwild) off Doe or Die II LP

Another unnecessarily sequel titled album. AZ is easily one of the most underrated hip-hop classic n*ggas still doing it and doing it well. I remember copping both his album in 08/09', I Am Legend & Legendary. So a new album with production from people like Buckwild and features like Nas is definitely appreciated. I'm just tired of rappers resurfacing and feeling the need to milk an album title that's damn near 17 years removed. There are kids graduating who weren't born with that album dropped. I get why they do it, me being one of the people they're doing it for, I'm just a bit tired of it. Can't wait to cop this joint. Song is fiyah!!

"Been Jailed, been bailed, still well intact"







LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.